Here at Carina Jane you’ll find posts on minimalism, life management, meal planning, and business.
- I love finding ways to work with kids and simplify life. I’m a firm believer that having kids doesn’t give you a handicap. Yes, it definitely gets trickier/harder to go and do stuff, but it is soooo possible. You don’t have to feel stuck as a stay at home mom! There are certain things that make it easier to take your kids places with you.
- Minimalism. Gosh, I love minimalism. It’s amazing. You should do it. Please, do yourself a favor and become a minimalist it will change your life.
- I hate to cook unless I feel like cooking. What can I say, I’m a moody cook. Which means meal planning, freezer meals, and the crockpot are life savers for me!
- Life management: goal setting, time management, household management, budgeting, business planning, productivity, etc. All the things that affect your life!
- I’ve officially become addicted to blogging.
What you won’t find on the blog:
- Life updates. Yes, you’ll hear about little life blips in some of the blog posts, but there won’t be full on life updates. I want my blog posts to add value to your life, and while I happen to think I’m hilarious, I know that’s not why you’re here on the blog.
- Step-by-step blogging guides. There are other more qualified bloggers out there that you can learn from- and there’s hundreds of unqualified bloggers trying to sell you step-by-step guides. You don’t need me adding to that noise.
- E-courses that add zero value to your life. At this point, I don’t foresee there ever being an e-course on this blog. It’s going to take a drastic something to change my mind on that.
What you WILL find on the blog:
- Meal planning resources
- Blog posts about business
- Life management tips
- Meal plans and printables for sale
- Minimalism guides and ideas
- Time management ideas
A little about me: I’m a born and raised Oregonian who hates being cold. When winter hits, I can be seen wearing a snow suit, electric blanket, and rain gear- all at the same time.
I’m a “stay at home” mom who doesn’t like to stay home very much. Of course I always have kids with me, and we always manage an adventure together.
I would love to hear from you! Talk to me about minimalism, tell me what kind of cooking you like to do, or talk life management with me.
Email me at: email@example.com
Or follow on social media!